- PLEASE NOTE, OUR PAGE IS CURRENTLY NOT UP TO DATE… BUT WILL BE CURRENT BEFORE THE START OF OUR NEW SCHOOL YEAR, AUGUST 26TH….PLEASE STAY TUNED!!
Grab those scissors! It is time for our latest Clip for Cash contest. Click here for more information.
- Our school is excited to be participating in The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s School & Youth Programs. Please assist our cause by making an online donation to help reach our school’s fundraising goal. It’s easy… just click here!
- Want to help out the school or your child’s teacher with needed supplies? Click here to see if your child’s teacher has a wish list of needed supplies.
- Get some great supplies and help raise money for Galm PTA at the same time. Galm PTA has teamed up with Mabel’s Labels to offer great products to help your kids through school. Use the link below to place your order today! Galm PTA will receive a portion of the proceeds from the items sold. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
Welcome to the Galm Elementary PTA
Dear Galm Families and Friends:
Partnerships between parents, educators, children and community enhance children’s success. We know that children learn more and have better lives when everyone in the school community works together to share thoughts and information and work on projects to benefit children. Galm PTA invites you to GET CONNECTED by becoming a member and helping to make every child’s potential a reality.
This school year we are continuing to support the many programs and events that help to make Galm special:
- Student’s field trips
- Good Citizenship Incentives (Dolphin Pride, Clubs)
- Enrichment assemblies and programs (Reflections, Student Council, Winter Social, Yearbook, Library Crew, Clubs)
- Health and Safety Programs (Family Sports Night, Field Day, Patrols, Bike Rodeo, Special Olympics, additional clinic items)
- Support (Room Parents, PALS, Family Engagement, Counselor Support Groups, Staff Appreciation, 5th Grade Promotion, Clip for Cash, enhanced technology)
Becoming a member of Galm PTA does not require that you volunteer, only that you show your support for the students, faculty and staff who work so hard for a brighter future. Membership dues are $8.50 per member. Membership is open to anyone who is a high school freshman or older and supports education. Members have the right to vote on all Galm PTA activities at meetings in September, November, March and May. Members also receive discounts and benefits from major companies who partner with PTA as well as access to the state and national PTA websites which offer helpful information, resources and activities for you and your family.
Please GET CONNECTED to make a difference in the education, health, and welfare of our children. We look forward to having YOU as a member!
Galm Elementary PTA